M14 rifle

I went back to one of the old models made for our project, the M1A rifle and altered it to create an M14 rifle.  To do this, I removed the old handguard and modelled a new one; thereafter I UV’ed the meshes and textured them again.
It was interesting to work on creating a wooden stock, which was mostly textured from scratch.  I looked at various photographs to get an idea of grain flow, discolouration, scratches and so forth.  I’m pretty pleased with the result!

Image

Image

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s